College Grad Rebate
Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer a college rebate: $750! Get a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of any new Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excludes Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA or 86 vehicle!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program*
- $750 rebate when you finance or lease one of the following new untitled Toyota vehicles through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services: Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excludes Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA or 86 now through July 5, 2017.
- Additionally, receive all of the benefits called out below in the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan.
Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan*
- No money down and no monthly payment for first 90 days.
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance for one year.
- Competitive APRs on new Toyotas.
- Available on applicable new untitled Toyota vehicles.
HOW TO QUALIFY
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
- Get a job!
- Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Get insured!
- Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See dealer for details.
- Minor credit lapses allowed!
- Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (eg. rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment with our Toyota finance department, please call us or contact St. Cloud Toyota online today! We can't wait to congratulate you in person at our Toyota dealership near Millville, NJ!
*Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied toward the down payment on finance contracts. One rebate per finance transaction. Rebate available on contracts executed through July 5, 2017. Only available on select new untitled Toyota models. College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Programs may not be available in all states. On approved credit through your participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. First payment may be deferred for 90 days: finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferred payments not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option financial plan.
Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Motor Insurance.