St. Cloud Toyota Cares About Your Privacy
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this web site may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. All inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only, especially if the photo in question is not clearly photographed against the backdrop of the dealership. Stock photography is used for vehicles that are pending delivery or in service. Pricing throughout the web site does not include any options that may have been installed at the dealership. There may be other dealer preparation or service fees not shown within pricing documents obtained from the web site, which represents costs and profit to dealer for items such as cleaning, inspecting, adjusting vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on stcloudtoyota.com and its hosted pages. Please visit or otherwise contact the dealer for details.
Our Commitment to Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
On some pages, you can make requests for contact and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Automotive Dealership Name, Name, Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Preferred Contact Method. On Employment Opportunity forms, the following information may be collected: Position Desired, Objectives, Desired Compensation, Dealership assumes all responsibility for complying with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and ordinances pertaining to Equal Opportunity Employment and all other personnel practices.
The Dealership may collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we received from you on credit applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information provided by you on our web site
- Information from credit reporting agencies, such as information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when answering your request for contact. We do not share this information with outside parties. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to track web traffic and better design our website. We use Google Analytics and server side tracking software to track visits, bounce rate, time on site, and other non-identifying information. We do not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Information the Dealership May Disclose and to Whom:
The Dealership may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we received from you on a credit application or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Information about your transaction with us, such as your Vehicle Identification Number, whether you leased or financed your vehicle, and what type of vehicle you purchased;
- Information we obtain during your visit to the web site (such as provided through online forms and online information collecting devices known as "cookies").
- Non affiliated third parties are companies not under common control or ownership of the dealership.
The Dealership may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of nonaffiliated third parties:
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- Other financial institutions;
- Providers of extended warranties, credit insurance, theft deterrent systems, GAP protection, car care maintenance, and other vehicle after-market products.
- Third parties to comply with reporting and other legal requirements or to otherwise conduct business.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. Furthermore there is nothing on our website that could be construed as obscene, inappropriate, or otherwise damaging to web users of any age.
Public Forums and Blogs:
The Dealership may make blogs, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
Third Party Privacy Policies:
Your Right to Opt Out:
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may elect to opt-out of these disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to exercise your opt-out option, you may do so by contacting St. Cloud Toyota via the contact form.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Changes to the Policy: